Annual Twin Cities Benefit for
Mennonite Central Committee’s World Relief
Don’t miss this opportunity to enjoy delicious food and music,
make and renew friendships,
learn about MCC domestic and international programs,
and (most importantly) feel good through sharing
financial gifts with others
When: Saturday, October 7, 2017, 5 – 8:30 p.m.
Where: Valley Community Presbyterian Church, 3100 Lilac Way, Golden Valley
Goal: Raise $40,000 for the Mennonite Central Committee programs of relief, development, and peace building in the name of Christ
- Music by the newly-formed Menno’ Sota Men’s Chorus
- Andrew Wright, Director of Programs for MCC-Central States, describe newly emerging MCC domestic programs here in the U.S to go along with MCC’s worldwide efforts in areas of need.
- Virgil Wiebe, Robins Kaplan Director of Clinical Education, University of St. Thomas School of Law will discuss his work on immigration
- Enjoy a tasty assortment of catered buffet items
- Prepare to bid in a mini-auction that features a week’s stay at vacation homes in Wisconsin and Colorado. For information about other auction items go to our Twin Cities MCC Relief Sale website or Facebook page.
RSVP: Reservations are required and will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Please respond as soon as possible, as seating is limited to 120 people. To inquire or request reservations, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 763-522-3063, or respond to the person who invited you. Be sure to bring your checkbook (preferred) or credit card.