How to Bid and Buy
- Pick up an Auction Bid Number Ticket at the registration desk in the rear right section of the auditorium where the auction is held. No one can bid without an auction bid number ticket.
- When you desire to place a bid on an item raise your auction number and call out loud enough to be noticed. One you have the auctioneer’s or the spotter’s attention, they will be watching you and catch the rest of your bids on that particular item.
- There are spotters throughout the auditorium whose responsibility it is to catch your bid and relay your number to the auctioneer and to the clerk if you have the winning bid.
- All items purchased at the auction are due and payable at the auction cashier’s tables (where you registered) on the date of the sale. You will be presented with a single bill for all the items you purchased.
- As each item is sold it will be moved to the holding area. Your items will be there for you to pick up after you make your payment.
- It is important that noises be kept at a minimum during the auction to enable the auctioneer to give his best service.
- Changes in auction items or times may be necessary.
- The auctioneers will give a brief demonstration of how to bid just before the start of the sale. For assistance during the sale, ask at the cashier’s tables.
- Item numbers reflect the scheduled time for that item. Item 112 will be auctioned at approximately 1:12 p.m.. Item numbers starting with 0 (e.g., 030) are auctioned between 12:30 and 1:00.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Checks or Cash preferred
VISA and MASTERCARD accepted