Open 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Located in the Central Court, between the quilt displays
How to Bid in the Silent Auction
- Register for an Auction Bid Number at the auction registration desk in the Auditorium. The same number allows you to bid in both the live and silent auctions.
- Record your Auction Bid Number and the amount of your bid on the bid sheet next to the displayed item. DO NOT write your name on the bid sheets. Check back frequently to see if someone else has topped your bid.
- Each bid sheet specifies a required increment, i.e., how much you must go above the existing high bid.
- Bidding ends at 2:00 p.m.
- Winning bids will be posted by approximately 2:30 p.m. in the Silent Auction area (Central Court) and at the Information Center in the lobby near the auditorium entrance.
- Winning bidders must be present to claim their merchandise.
- Payment for Silent Auction items will be made at the Main Auction Cashier in the rear right section of the auditorium. You will receive a receipt from the cashier and must present it at the Silent Auction area in order to pick up your item(s). Items should be paid for and claimed between 2:30 and 3:30. Items not claimed by 3:30 p.m. will be taken to the general cashier area to be held until payment is made.
- These procedures apply to the Sports Memorabilia items, just as for the rest of the Silent Auction items.